How to install Apk Files In Gameloop Emulator – 2 Easy Methods
Gameloop is the most used gaming emulator for pubg and call of duty. Due to its ability and customization for android games, it has become everyone’s favorite. Many people wanted to know how they could install their favorite apps and games on Gameloop. So here is a guide to show you how you can install APK files in Gameloop. And yes it’s really easy to install APK files in Gameloop with our secret method that is hidden in plain sight.
Must read: How to optimize Gameloop for gaming
How to Install APK Files on Gameloop Emulator (Easy But secret method)
Step 1: Open the Gameloop emulator.
Step 2: Go to “my games” as shown below
Step 3: Now select “others” as shown in the image below
Step 4: Click on the “Add an APP” option as shown in the image below.
Step 5: Browse and locate the APK you want to install in Gameloop
Step 6: That’s it. You have successfully installed the Android APK on Gameloop. Click on Okay to open the app.
This was the easier method and you can only install APK files with this method. So what do you do when you have to install apk files and OBB files in Gameloop.
You might like: How to install Google Play store In Gameloop
How to Install Android APK with OBB on Gameloop Emulator:
This method is slightly harder since you have to do plenty of things one after the other in the correct sequence. I will try to be as simple as possible. But I still would recommend method 1 for beginners.
- Download the APK file and the OBB file you want to install from the Internet.
- Copy the APK and OBB file to the temp directory as shown below:
In this example, I have copied pubg beta version 0.17.1. If you want you can download it from here.
Path is: \Temp\TxGameDownload\MobileGamePCShared
- Now browse to the following path and open the androidemulator.exe file as shown below.
Path is: \Program Files\txgameassistant\ui
- Click on the androidemulator.exe file and open it. You will see a screen with the default apps installed in Gameloop.
- Press F9 and you will see all the apps.
- Select the android browser app.
- Use the default browser and download a file explorer. ES file explorer is a good example. You can search and download from the browser as shown below.
- Download and Install the file explorer. Open the file explorer.
Click on the root icon as shown:
- Now go to the following path using es explorer
- Install the APK file and move the OBB folder to android/ as shown in the image below
Congratulations you have successfully installed the APK and OBB file of the game. This is how you install APK files in Gameloop. If you have any questions do let us know in the comment section below. If you liked the guide share it with fellow gamers. I hope this guide has been informative for you and I thank you for reading.
See you in-game
i worked for me
Your welcome. Happy Gaming
All was well until I saw an empty folder in data in root storage. Nothing was there help me if you can please
I didn’t really get your question. Are you unable to install apps on gameloop? Or is your data folder on storage corrupted? Kindly provide more details about the issue.
thank you so much.
Glad it helped you. Share it with your friends as well
Will the mapping be the same as that download directly from Game loop?