HOW TO CREATE A CUSTOM ROOM IN BGMI
BGMI stands for Battleground Mobile India is only available for Indian players. BGMI players are increasing day by day and it is a very popular Multiplayer battle royal game. Krafton provides its users with an option to create custom rooms. The newly launched battle royal game has custom rooms where a user can play with his/her friend or other players choosing custom settings, maps, and much more.
In this article, we are going to tell you how to create a Custom room in BGMI step-by-step so you can enjoy BGMI with your friends. in case you do not have a room card, remember buying it because, without a room card, a custom room can’t be created, so right belove we have mentioned the easiest way.
- Buy a room card from the in-game store by spending 100 Battle Coins.
- Get it as a reward by participating in the Royale Pass Mission.
Room Creation in BGMI is an easy task by just following these steps.
- Step 1 : Once You Open BGMI on your Device at the bottom left corner of the screen above the START button Tap on the Select Mod.
- Step 2 : After Taping on the Select Mod new screen will appear now tap on the Room button from the left side menu.
- Step 3 : Now select Create Room option and name your room. names that contain special characters can’t create a room.
- Step 4 : Customize the Room settings like map, mode, according to your preference.
- Step 5 : After customization click on to create room option again.
- Step 6 : Now choose any password you want (if required).
- Step 7 : When you are all done, tap on the Ok button, and your Room will be created.
This is how you can create a custom room. Once the room is created, it’ll be held for two hours from the time of creation. After developing a custom room, gamers can share the Room ID and Password with their BGMI friends and enjoy it with his/her friends.
Also check: Ping problem in BGMI
Get the app from here.