Top 10 Controllers for PUBG Mobile
First of all, there is no official controller support for PUBG mobile but, you can connect a Bluetooth-enabled controller to your mobile device. They’re not officially supported, so using them could result in a ban. However, there are very little chances of you getting banned over a controller. Here, we have a list of the top and the best 10 controllers you can use for playing PUBG mobile.
1. Amkette EVO GAMEPAD PRO 4
- The tablet stand is present in the box.
- The battery life is fairly good and pretty decent.
- The build quality is good.
- The elements (buttons) used in this GamePad are similar to that of Xbox 360 which makes it easy for users to control.
- It is ergonomically well built.
- The hinge provided is not so durable. Chances of it getting damaged easily.
2. GameSir G5 Pubg Gamepad
- The layout of the controller is similar to that of an Xbox controller which makes it easy to use for users.
- The D-Pad has a pretty nice design and is responsive enough too.
- The trackpad on the right side can be customized as per the user’s requirement.
- There is also an option to disable the four-face buttons.
- The trackpad registers the touch quite easily.
- It would have been better if the D-Pad would have been a bit bigger.
- The initial setting up process is slightly confusing. It isn’t that much user-friendly.
- The use of a gamepad might mess up with the camera controls.
3. GameSir G6 Pubg Controller
- Mapping and remapping of buttons is quite easy.
- Though it has a battery of 3mAh, yet it supports over 40+ hours of game time with ease.
- It makes use of G-Touch technology.
- The joystick is fairly short which makes it easier for hovering the character around the world and is good for short aiming too.
- Doesn’t support iOS 13.4.
- The controller isn’t 100% responsive, hence sometimes there are unpredictable movements and responses.
- A minor drawback is that it doesn’t have any vibration function.
- The short joystick makes it difficult for aiming over long distances.
4. SteelSeries Stratus
- Works on Android phones as well as PCs.
- 40+ hours of non-stop and uninterrupted gameplay.
- It is affordable and is also an ergonomic option too.
- The Bluetooth adapter doesn’t come with the package. Users need to buy it separately which adds to the total cost.
- It doesn’t come with in-built stands for phones or tablets.
5. GameSir G3
- It comes with a Turbo Function for a competitive gaming experience.
- Bluetooth connectivity for multi-platform support.
- Has Dual-Vibration feedback mechanism motors giving the gameplay a better experience.
- Battery life is quite poor as compared to other Gamepads of the similar price range. Upto 8 hours of battery life.
- Doesn’t come with phone brackets.
6. Coobile Gaming Grip Pubg Controller
- The grip is sturdy.
- It is very much responsive.
- The charging port of the mobile doesn’t get blocked while in-use.
- The triggers are placed at a higher position which makes a clapping sound when they touch the screen. This might affect the screen somehow in the long term.
7. DELAM PUBG Controller
- It has an in-built power bank of 4000mAh
- It does have an ergonomic grip to support phones of varying screen sizes from 4.7 inches to 6.5 inches.
- It comes with a cooling fan which dissipates the hot air from the heated up phone, which generally occurs due to prolonged in-game use.
- Wired Connectivity. Doesn’t support Bluetooth.
- It is a controller meant for phones only.
8. BEBONCOOL Pubg Controller
- Unlike the other controllers in the same price range, this one uses a telescoping mechanism which makes it one of the best types of Controller.
- Supports Android 7+ and iOS.
- It can fit smartphones with screen sizes ranging up to 6.5 inches.
- The battery lasts up to 12 hours when it is fully charged.
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity.
- Slow charging which results in long charging times.
- Controlling this and remapping the controls requires the use of BEBONCOOL App.
9. Razer JungleCat
- 100 hours of battery life.
- It includes the Razer Gamepad App for custom games support and button mapping and re-mapping.
- It comes with Ultra-Low latency and unrivaled precision.
- Supports only 3 phones (Razer Phone 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Samsung galaxy GS10+).
- Quite expensive as compared to the Controllers of other Brands.
10. Razer Raiju
- It comes with a convenient front-facing phone mount.
- It has a Hair-Trigger Mode and also has Sensitivity Clutch levels.
- It has its own Raiju Mobile App to set the functionalities.
- It has an ergonomic Multi-Function Button layout for expert control and advanced customization.
- It does provide easy mode switch options available between connectivity modes and paired devices without manual re-pairing.
- It is quite expensive.
- There have been a few reports from the users about the minor issues with the analog sticks.
That’s all folks, these were the top 10 controllers you buy, If we have forgotten to add a great controller to the list then let me know in the comment section below. Happy Gaming.
Happy Gaming! See you in-game